Friday, July 16, 2010

ENnies Voting Begins! Vote for Pedr--- er, VOTE FOR LOTFP!

The ballot is here.

Vote The Grinding Gear for Category 7: Best Adventure! I'm up against Paizo and Fantasy Flight and Green Ronin and Pelgrane Press, and let's face it, if you don't vote for me, who will?

For Category 21: Fan Award for Best Publisher, you can vote for up to 10. I suggest you include the following publishers in your 10 votes:

Bat in the Attic Games
Goblinoid Games
Lamentations of the Flame Princess
Mythmere Games
Pied Piper Publishing

and Arkenstone Publishing because Eero's been helping our cause out here in Finland!

Vote Vote Vote Vote! Show everyone that we're here.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation there. Hope you do well in your categories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done. I've got your back (yours too, Rob) over at my site, Jim:

    http://www.rpgblog2.com/2010/07/ennies-voting-has-begun-and-what-to-do.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...way ahead of you. How could I NOT vote for my favorite Creative Curmudgeon?
    ; )

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did. Voting button took me to an 503 error message, then upon resubmitting, said someone from my IP had already voted. So, you may or may not have votes for Gear and a 2nd for best puiblisher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Pied Piper might have just shot itself in the foot with the whole Kask thing.

    ReplyDelete