Sunday, August 29, 2010

This Post is Pure Filler

Game today.

In-store game tomorrow at Tapoilan Pelikauppa, 4pm - 9pm.

Working on my megadungeon. Funny how this "use geomorphs for no-effort dungeon creation" has turned into a crafts project. Randomly rolling which geomorph to use, which way to turn it, and then drawing them on graph paper takes a long time. My pdfs are crooked so I can't just cut'n'paste them together. So now I've taken to printing them out and cutting them out and will arrange and glue them on a page. *sigh*

The treasure tables are about done though.

Room stocking charts will take forever.

But I hope to get level one ready for a September 8 start.

I very well may be publishing the work of two OSR types that you'd better think are cool or I'm sunk. :P

I have a new vendor in Eastern Europe that I'll formally announce when they get their shipment.

Everything's finally up at IPR, although some things still need adjusting but only if you're a retail buyer. Good choice if you're looking for print + pdf bundles, by the way.

Oh, PS: Every so often somebody new stumbles across I Hate Fun and links it around. Happening again right now. It's still a disturbingly effective traffic-grabber. :P

1 comment:

  1. Oh, PS: Every so often somebody new stumbles across I Hate Fun and links it around. Happening again right now. It's still a disturbingly effective traffic-grabber.

    I don't really try to increase traffic - a small number of people read my blog but I get enough feedback to consider it worth doing - but I check Sitemeter every day or so to see if people are coming in from blogs I don't know about. It does seem like "opinion" and "issue" posts get more traffic compared to what I consider "substantive" game-related posts.

    ReplyDelete