Sunday, October 18, 2009

RPG Circus Podcast Episode 9 Featuring LotFP Now Online!

Listen to it here.

It was fun, although I was a bit nervous because it's a bit difficult to figure out when to talk when there are four people on the line that can't see each other. :) I've had experience doing my own internet radio show but that was a one-man gig and when I used to make appearances on WREK in Atlanta, everyone speaking on the air was around the same desk so we could take visual cues on when to talk and when to shut up. And was anyone here listening the first time I was on the air and completely froze? haha! Good times! In retrospect.

Let me (and them!) know what you think about the episode. Contrary to popular belief, I don't enjoy the sound of my own voice (just the appearance of my own words!) so I can't bring myself to listen to the completed podcast. You must be my quality control so I know what to beware of the next time I do one of these.

If you want to discuss anything about my appearance on RPG Circus rather than just comment on it, best head on over to the LotFP message board and do it there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment