Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Update!

Four days late, I finally repriced the store so shipping costs are reflected in the basic price.

LotFP stuff is in local stores here in Helsinki, it'll be filtering through the rest of Finland soon, and the other distro packages have gone out. I expect to start seeing LotFP stuff stocked in US webstores by the end of next week.

Some of my Ropecon overstock has been purchased by local vendors, so Arkkikivi in Finland now has a very wide selection of OSR goods, and stuff by XRP, RC Pinnell, Mythmere/Black Blade, Pied Piper, and more is sitting on an actual physical store shelf in Espoo.

If you want to see LotFP stuff in your local game store (in North America, anyway) tell your store to contact Warpath Games, as they are handling US distro.

Here's a breakdown of all the individual advance orders by location:

Australia
1
Brazil
2
Canada Alberta 2
Canada BC 2
Canada Ontario 5
Finland
2
France
1
Germany
8
Japan
1
Spain
4
Sweden
2
UK
8
USA AR 1
USA AZ 2
USA CA 10
USA CT 2
USA DC 1
USA FL 3
USA GA 2
USA HI 1
USA ID 2
USA IL 3
USA MD 1
USA ME 1
USA MN 2
USA MO 3
USA NC 1
USA NJ 3
USA NV 1
USA NY 5
USA OH 3
USA PA 2
USA SC 1
USA TX 10
USA UT 1
USA VA 4
USA VT 1
USA WA 8
USA WI 1

28 comments:

  1. So you're appealing to us and the Germans then. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... Where are the game stores in Canada, Alberta? I really hope they're in my city...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The list of cities, states, and provinces were orders made by individuals, not stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jim, you spelt Australia wrong :)

    Also, I recently discovered that a couple of your print products are available down here from http://milsims.com.au

    You should add Milsims to your list on the top right of your blog...!

    PS. I have no financial interest in Milsims whatsoever (although they have got a fair amount of money out of me over the last 20 years!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Updated!

    And I don't care if you have a financial interest or not as long as your information is good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries, I just didn't want to come across as one of those dicks who play at being helpful but are really just trying to push their own barrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, three orders from New Jersey?! I thought I'd be the only one ;-)

    Way to represent, Garden State!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, who is the other guy from GA? I need players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The would be me Mike D. North Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jim -- is your stuff for sale in Imatra or Lapeenranta? My dad lives there and I'll ask him to pick up a copy if there's a local store nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh, Imatra. Fun times there!

    I delivered an order to Fantasiapelit on Monday, they wanted promo posters for all seven stores, Fantasiapelit in Lapeenranta should have it. If not now, then very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Washington State represent! I had no idea we were such an old school hotbed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! 4 for Spain! Now I have hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting stats.

    Looking forward to receiving my copy of LotFP RPG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 10 for Texas!!! :D If I'd known California would tie us, I'd have bought an extra. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. nyc reporting in... got mine today! woot!

    finland ships faster then texas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. woo-hoo, Texas!

    @Tenkar, that's because Texas is Huge

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who are the other two in Missouri? I'm in St. Louis.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Way to go Washington! Now, where the heck is my copy?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just got mine it the mail, alongside Hammers!

    It looks impresive, lots of info perfectly crammed with professionl presentation. Amazing.

    I thought the books were bigger, but since I largely preffer small rpg books, I must say I love them just this way.

    James, you've made a thing of beauty. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @fifthflavorquark: No kidding. I'd have thrown down for an extra for Texan old-school supremacy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! This is the most proud of my country I've ever been regarding current events (in otherwords not some piece of our short but exciting history).

    ReplyDelete
  23. This New Yorker is still waiting. Maybe it's because I'm not in a cool borough.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ Adam Thornton:

    Glad to see another St. Louis area purchaser here with the same thought I have. Interested in getting together for some gaming? Email me @ maasenstodt AT yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm one of the Washingtonians, and my box set - and hardcopies of all your modules - arrived today. They're lovely and I feel giddy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So, who is that other person in Sweden?

    ReplyDelete