Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to LotFP!

It's now midnight, and LotFP was officially born as a business on July 22, 2009.

Celebrate by ordering a box set and maybe some other stuff. :D Better hurry, shipping won't be free after I get home from Ropecon on Sunday night (Sunday morning/early afternoon for most of you reading this).

Oh yeah... Ropecon... the 23rd... tomorrow!

Holy crap!

(am I freaking you out with the time difference now? mwahaha!)

Fun story of the day: I'm trying to start planning how I'm going to approach Death Ferox Doom... and I couldn't find my adventure notes! No maps, no keys, nothing! OH SHIT. Did I throw it out during the current madness?

This is reason 893434 why you make players map out the darn dungeon and why they keep the notes at your house. I found their map and was already mentally filling in all the blanks (it's been many months since I ran the thing). It would look like it did when I ran it.

But false alarm, I found my notes!

Anyway... deals are in the works and the best is yet to come!

4 comments:

  1. Have lots of fun at Ropecon, pal!

    I've been looking to go for a few years now. I'd really love to. Hope to go next year, maybe; it depends on how I organize holidays and get enough money to go from Spain.

    I'd love to visit Finland, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! HAVE FUN at Ropecon! EAGERLY awaiting my box! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HappyBirthDAY LOTFP!! i remember reading the post announcing the business and I wish you all the success. plus i had to order this kind of awesome must be in my hands.

    ReplyDelete