Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finland Presentation Schedule Is Set!

Tracon, July 3 - 4 Tampere
Q&A with me in the Soolo room July 4 at 11am - Noon.
Old School Renaissance presentation July 4 2pm - 3pm in the Sopraano room.

There's also been some talk of me joining the "The Everyday of an RPG Designer" panel (with Matthijs Holter, Eero Tuovinen, Miska Fredman and Ville "Burger" Vuorela), but my name hasn't been added to the official program as of yet. That would be July 3 1pm - 2pm in the Pieni Sali room.

At other times during the convention I'll be in the Opus 4 room selling stuff (I won't have the full selection listed here a few days ago, and I don't think the box will be ready quite yet, but I'll have some stuff) and running games.

Ropecon, July 23 - 25 Espoo
My two hour presentation covering first the Old School Renaissance and then the particulars of putting my game together will be Friday the 23rd, 8pm - 10pm in the Auditorio. I've made a Facebook Event page for this one.

Otherwise I'll be in the vendor room selling a whole boatload of stuff that you absolutely can't live without. :)

The vendor room is open July 23 3pm - 6pm, July 24 10am - 6pm, and July 25 10am - 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment