Monday, May 2, 2011

Frog God S&W stuff up on the LotFP Store, Distro Orders Shipped

Ten different Frog God S&W titles are at the LotFP store here. (and people have already ordered before I posted any notices... what, do you guys just hit refresh on the store all day? You maniacs!)

Shipped out boxes to Noble Knight, Troll & Toad, Warpath Games, Ulisses Spiele, Sphärenmeisters Spiele, IPR, Alphaspel, La Marca del Este, and one for the North Texas RPG Convention as I bought two vendor shelves there, so hopefully they show up in 10 - 14 days for all you oddballs that refuse to order direct.

My life is so odd. I spent about $1000 on postage today and it made sense to do so.

Also got the Grindhouse and Vornheim PDFs up at the webstore and over at RPGNow. Will get them up at Paizo, YourGamesNow, and IPR in the next few days.

Tomorrow we take the drive to put another carload of LotFP boxes into storage, and I'll be picking up the shirts and finally packing those orders.

Somewhere in here I'm supposed to be working on formatting upcoming books and getting back to artists and cartographers on stuff for Carcosa but none of that has happened in the past few days.

I ask again: How do you publishers with day jobs do it?

9 comments:

  1. Order placed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bless for european gamers! Are you going to add some copies of Black Blade's OSRIC edition too? Shipping costs are to much from USA to Italy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked into it, but not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supporting the effort!
    http://swordsandwizardry.blogspot.com/2011/05/swords-wizardry-in-europe-lotfp.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news!

    P.S. My Vornheim arrived Saturday! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As one of those publishers with a day job, I can tell you it's a major factor as to why we stayed with PDF only as long as we did. Print (not POD) is logistically far more complex, especially if you do any direct fulfillment. Wholesaling is nice since it moves multiple copies in one go, but the thin margins keep getting thinner. :-) PS- Did your pallet ever ship from NV?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my stuff (Grindhouse, Weird New World and Vornheim) in sunny Bristol today and I'm blown away. I've bought a lot of great OSR stuff over the last few years but this takes it to another level! You're doing an awesome job....and in my not so humble opinion it's worth all the effort. Truly brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wulfgar- I see you've been saying this on a few forums. Thanks!

    bighara- Not sure if the pallet has shipped or not, but it's going to take a couple months to get here. It's going literally slow boat!

    ReplyDelete