- Completed the Tutorial draft and sent it for perusal (my players will also get copies next time)
- Received a costume sketch last week, and just this morning a few full concept sketches of The Cover. Waiting until both models take a look at them before making any decisions.
- Beginning the search for printer options, as I got some scary info from my usual printer yesterday
- Started the process of recruiting some other interior artists
- Began work on the Referee book. At end of day Friday I'll put that down and take another gander through the rules and do a cleanup.
Busy busy. Having completed drafts of everything by the end of this month looks very doable.