Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Status Update

  • Completed the Tutorial draft and sent it for perusal (my players will also get copies next time)
  • Received a costume sketch last week, and just this morning a few full concept sketches of The Cover. Waiting until both models take a look at them before making any decisions.
  • Beginning the search for printer options, as I got some scary info from my usual printer yesterday
  • Started the process of recruiting some other interior artists
  • Began work on the Referee book. At end of day Friday I'll put that down and take another gander through the rules and do a cleanup.

Busy busy. Having completed drafts of everything by the end of this month looks very doable.

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know what the scary news was from your printer. I've been following your game development with a lot of interest. A peek at all the crap you need to go through to get that box/module on the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pricing.

    Not so much the cost of printing (but I'm already at the point where I won't get price breaks for printing more), but the fact that everything I have made here in Finland has a 22% sales tax added on top of it.

    But this time I'll be printing so much stuff that A- the sales tax is just oppressive for one package as opposed to how pricing comes out for a module, and B- I'll be printing so much stuff that maybe I can use a traditional press. But maybe not in this country.

    ReplyDelete