Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sounding the Call Part 3: Character Sheets

Can you design character sheets?

I'll need character sheets for LotFP: Weird Fantasy Role-Playing.

If you can design an attractive and useful character sheet, I want to hear from you. If you end up making the Official LotFP Character Sheet, you'll get a free copy of the box.

I don't have all my specs ready yet, but I have the general ideas and I know which bits may still change a bit. But it's time to get started so it's not all rushrushrush at the end.

It'll be a rather busy sheet, and it needs to look good both in A4 format (as will be downloaded from the site) and in A5 format (as will be included in the box).

Interested parties send samples of previous character sheet work (low-res files please, I don't need 5 meg attachments in my email) to lotfp@lotfp.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment