Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night...

... can screw up a movie with awful plot twists and CG that looks like crap."

Guess what I saw today?

It was alright, not an insult or desecration or anything, but it was a lot less than it should have been.

Probably more disturbing is watching movies with my wife. She's always "been there." When we watched Star Wars, she said "I've been there!" We saw The Wolfman today, "I've been there! I've had a pint at that pub!" The advantages to using actual locations rather than sets, I guess.

Managed to talk some business with a local retailer, made an art contact, ran into one of my players on the street, had lunch, you know, the usual day in the life of a gaming high roller. :P

Back to work!

2 comments:

  1. I am really sorry to hear about this film...I wanted it to be cool. However, you have said what everyone else I know who has seen it has said...lame. Guess I will just have to go see Shutter Island.

    I am looking forward to ordering your boxed set, sir. Looks like things are coming along nicely. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WARNING: SPOILERS

    Yeah. Also, something about gray-haired Anthony Hopkins werewolves just don't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete