Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ratings from Roolipelaaja's Reviews

I saw the magazine in Fantasiapelit today, and took a look at the review section with the LotFP stuff. It's a four page spread... there wasn't time to translate it (we were on our way to see Inglourious Basterds... frickin movie is 75% French and German and they didn't have English subtitles here... :P), but here are the ratings:

Green Devil Face #1: 2/5 stars
Green Devil Face #2: 3/5 stars
Green Devil Face #3: 3/5 stars
Death Frost Doom: 5/5 stars
No Dignity in Death: The Three Brides: 4/5 stars
People of Pembrooktonshire: 4/5 stars

At least I hope it's a 5 star scale. It would suck if it was a 10 star scale. :P

2 comments:

  1. I havnt started reading No Dignity yet. I agree with the 5 stars for Death Frost Doom.

    Great job on that adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the reviewer I would like to comment that your material was reviewed on same line as those of roleplaying industry giants, I don't have special OSR or indie categories, four stars are given because product is good and I can fully stand behind recommending it, five stars are wrenched from my hands by pure excellence.

    ReplyDelete