Thursday, September 24, 2009

New LotFP Site

Well, it went live last week, but I was told it might take a few days before people were seeing it and not the old one.

It's not a redesign really, just a major tightening up of the old design. The only thing to still be done is adding a message board, but seeing as how often people used the old one, it's not exactly a high priority. ;)

Lookie here!

What do you think?

Also... there's this Geekdō thing. I don't know if it's going to be a relevant deal or not, but I've added LotFP as a publisher and three of my books are listed here. All you satisfied customers (the unsatisfied ones don't have to :D) can go do that voodoo that you do so well over there. You know, comments, ratings, reviews, that sort of thing.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe it's too early in the morning and my brain is not working, but...

    How do I leave a review on Geekdo? I'm looking at the page for Death Frost Doom ( http://rpg.geekdo.com/rpgitem/49735 ), but I'm not seeing what to click on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On each item page, under the Forum section, "Post," and select Reviews on the next screen.

    Not the best-designed site I've seen, but seems to be swarming with activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks! I've just submitted three reviews to them, and they are all pending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, glad to see some Old Schoolers taking initiative on Geekdo. Even if you don't like the layout, there's no doubt that it has an audience and that it won't be going away any time soon. A lot of the audience comes from the Board Game Geek side of things, and they're often people who haven't played RPGs for 15 years, and are kind of curious as to whether or not something like the gaming they remember from way-back-when is still out there. Seems like a demographic you guys could really capitalize on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right on...updating my link...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, that didn't work. The blog link is back, though (thank goodness).

    Perhaps you need a button somewhere around the top of your blog that takes you back to the home page?

    ReplyDelete