Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Almost March 31, and This Wasn't Even My Idea


"I had a dream where I was wearing this skirt with the green devil face," she says.

"Uhhhm. OK," I say.

And she made it. She says she's wearing it for our trip to Stockholm this week.

Which is a good excuse to remind you of two things:

  • Green Devil Face submissions need to be in by March 31. I know every single person reading this has some weird trap they've always wanted to see in print. (Grimtooth, are you out there?)
  • I'll be gone the next few days, so those of you who enjoy trolling the blog have carte blanche until I get back.

Seriously though, if she's going to make a skirt based on a 1978 David Trampier illustration, she should probably play in an actual game a time or two. HINT HINT. :P :P

No comments:

Post a Comment