Friday, January 20, 2012

Carcosa Update

There are just 10 sets of extra maps and posters left for Carcosa, so if you want it, better act quick. These extras are LotFP Store exclusives.

Special thanks to Noble Knight and Troll & Toad for helping me out, they both allowed me to basically tell them what would be good orders for me to ship (the advantages of having an excellent sales history, eh?) and both those stores have limited numbers of Carcosa and Isle in stock right now ahead of the more general US retail availability coming this spring.

If you're on the fence about either book or just want to keep up with the scuttlebutt, I've been updating the reviews pages quite often, so click those links on the upper left and see what people have to say about both books.

Here's an interesting Men and Monsters Matchup table for Carcosa.

7 comments:

  1. you should know that the matchup table is ganked and repurposed from a corporate source. Maybe I should draw an entirely new one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap I want to buy this so bad and stupidly bought the PDF before I knew that it came free with order of the book, I get paid later today so I hope no one buys them all before that. There's something about Carcosa that is driving me crazy, ever since I read about this and bought I keep seeing its influnce in books and games everywhere I wonder if I'm in a HP Lovecraft story and we all know they all end bad, save me one, I kid, but I'm serious about ordering this today it just sucks that I paid 21.00 for it at another site. There's some thing about the beauty of this book. I know that some of the stuff in it is very ugly but its beautiful in many ways to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering on one of the websites for Lamentations has this amazing piece of artwork that I think is for Carcosa as a background, it has different color men and all kinds of beautiful things. I was wondering if that was available anywhere. Thank you again for introducing me to something that is great. I may not always understand why the sorcerers need to be so evil (I'm one of those who likes playing good guys but I have an idea for a Sorcerer that just banishes old ones anywhere he finds them) but I'm now reading all the things I can that influenced the setting, I'm reading Chambers and Bierce and of course Lovecraft. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noble Knight and Troll & Toad do not have the extras.

    The Carcosa extras are a double-sided poster (one side with the Carcosa map with ritual information, the other side with The Carcosa Periodic Table), plus a canvas-type material map of Carcosa - all of this full color.

    You can see pics of the extras here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah they are beautiful I'll be buying them from here as long as they don't sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete