Friday, April 8, 2011

Pre-Order Deal Ends Wednesday 11:59pm

I got word today that the Grindhouse boxes will be ready on Wednesday, and the books that go into those boxes will be here Thursday or Friday. (Vornheim expected the following week)

You know that "Buy Grindhouse + Vornheim together, get the oversized Vornheim roll-on tables" thing? Ends Wednesday 11:59pm Helsinki time.

No, that die table sheet thing is not a huge thing, but it is a thing, and something that makes using Vornheim a little bit cooler and easier > being without something that makes using Vornheim a little bit cooler and easier.

So don't delay! Act today! Get crazay!

(and I sometimes doubt my marketing abilities... phaugh!)


4 comments:

  1. Hey, I was in a hurry when ordering Vornheim, Grindhouse and Flailceratops shirt. I ordered all three as separate items. Was there a combo item I was supposed to use to order them? My main concern is getting the over-sized Vornheim roll-on-it table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email the order numbers to me and I'll see how they're recorded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, thanks, I just sent you an email one this.

    ReplyDelete