Friday, September 7, 2012

Tracon 7 - This Weekend in Tampere! BE THERE!

LotFP will be at TRACON!

The new release is The Magnificent Joop van Ooms, and I also have a poster I'm selling with it. The regular price for each is 7€, but at Tracon you can get them both for 11€.

I'll also have Monolith and Death Love Doom (all remaining copies are coming with me, so I've taken it off the LotFP store for now), plus all the older releases like the Grindhouse box, Vornheim, Carcosa, and Isle of the Unknown.

I'm also clearing some stuff out in preparation for a new overseas pallet I have planned, so I'll also have with me non-LotFP adventure modules with the special price of 5€ each - that's 50%+ off a lot of these things.

I'll see the Finnish gamers tomorrow and Sunday, and the rest of you I'll talk to again on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment