I've had a nasty habit of writing 3/4ths of a blog post lately, but then not posting them. So here's the money shots of all that unposted writing, without the arguments behind them:
- G1/2/3/D1/2/3 is as much of a story-loaded railroad as I3/4/5
- Death on the Reik is perhaps the awesomest adventure ever
- The answer to "Is there room for another...?" is always yes, as long as it's good enough
- Guns may change the flavor of your setting but they won't change the actual play of your old school game one bit
- My publishing philosophy moves further along the "pay your people, make everything awesome, if it costs it costs"
- Ropecon story from Mentzer: Gygax wrote Keep on the Borderlands so he could get the "included in the basic sets that are selling by the hundreds of thousands" royalties instead of continuing to let Mike Carr get that loot with In Search of the Unknown
- It's weird to be worried about how well I did at GenCon...