Monday, December 6, 2010

Independence Day/Birthday/Wedding Anniversary PDF Sale: All PDFs 1 Euro!

... because I can copy ideas from successful businesses with the best of them!

Today is Finland's Independence Day. Tomorrow is my 36th birthday. Wednesday is my first wedding anniversary. Sounds like I should celebrate!

As I write this, the euro is worth $1.34... so all LotFP PDFs though RPGNow are going to be $1.34 this week!

LotFP RPGNow Storefront Here!

There just might be a Grindhouse Edition box for one randomly selected customer... provided you are not hiding your email address from me on that site (I have to be able to contact you after all). Those permissions are customizable by publisher so you can turn it on for me and not for the whole site, and of course turn it back off afterwards.

Sale ends 11:59PM Finnish time on the 12th.

I'd also like to announce that when the new LotFP Webstore becomes operational, hopefully around the New Year, not only will I be offering PDFs direct, but I will also be offering free PDF bundling with LotFP books and boxes sold.

13 comments:

  1. Is the LoTFP webstore gonna put watermarks on every page of the pdfs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't even know how to do that.

    In fact, when I click the product flag to not do that on RPGNow, it seems to do it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, now I can get the missing adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just great, Mister Raggi!
    Thx a lot!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bugger, I already own all the LotFP products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Offering PDFs for free bundled with print products is the best incentive for me to buy the hard copies. Other than the boxed set of LotFP, everything else I own as PDF. I typically mine the PDF for ideas and only need the physical books for actual gameplay at the table. However, there have been exceptions. Once in place, I won't feel like I have to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that's best, but I had tax implications I had to clear up first, as Finland dictates a 23% sales tax on digital products sold from Finland no matter where it's purchased from, whereas I don't have to report sales tax for physical goods sold to outside the EU.

    As those have been cleared up (if it's just an accessory to a physical product, the product as a whole is not a digital product), and I'm having a more professional webstore built, and I am in contact with the Bits and Mortars people, I figure I'd announce it.

    The beginning of the year is a nice even sort of date and gives me time to get this stuff together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn you - more money from me! But I can't complain too much if its only 6 euro! That's completed my LotFP collection. Now where's my prize?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been trying to drum up support for a LotFP game now that I'm back in PA. This will help with my development of a campaign, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saweet! Of course, I have it all already. So I'm giving some away. One a day keeps the Raggi away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! Time to pick up a few PDFs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now my LotFP collection is complete! Thank you and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool, picked up some titles that I was missing! Still want to get hard copies of a few of them, but that will wait until the new year.

    ReplyDelete