Friday, July 3, 2009

I just got an email from Joseph Browning.

James,

I'm pleased to say that the voting members of Your Games Now have decided that they would like to have your products sold next to theirs and your company in our cooperative venture!

So LotFP: RPG pdfs will be available at Your Games Now.


To the question of "When?" I have my next appointment with a caseworker on Wednesday to decide if I'm to get that business start-up grant. I'm certainly more well-armed with both information on the market as well as details of how I'll operate and publicize between the Noble Knight and Your Games Now deals, as well as the upcoming Roolipelaaja interview.

But after that recommendation is made, I'm told it will be a week or so before I receive a final decision, and then it's literally a matter of going to an office and registering, and then LotFP: RPG will be Open For Business and have stuff On Sale. The LotFP: RPG website is being revamped to look more professional.

And I'm rather excited right now. And nervous. I tell you, if this whole venture fails, it's not like I'm going to have any excuses. :D

Right now I'm going to have dinner, then I'm going to sign my contract and send it back to Mr. Browning, and then I'm going to ready the promotional copies of Death Frost Doom now that I know what the sales outlets are going to be. Then prepare the promo blurbs to use for DFD... and then get back to work on the unfinished projects so I can prove that I can put something out more frequently than once every eight to twelve months!

See you in Helsinki at the end of the month, Joe. :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats James, and welcome to YGN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope this works out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy news. Congratulations! Don't forget the little people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent news, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and best of luck with the grant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its good to hear your hard work is paying off. Best of luck and fortune.

    ReplyDelete