Tuesday, January 20, 2009

RPG Blog Anthology Can Has LotFP: RPG Articles!

So there are some people working on putting together the 2008 Roleplaying Game Blog Anthology in print with the intention of getting the blogging scene's ideas into real-world shops.

I was only vaguely aware of the project through Grognardia's note that his Gygaxian Naturalism phrase had been appropriated as a fundraising t-shirt slogan. However, I thought nothing of it, as I didn't think it concerned me at all.

However, I was recently informed that two of the LotFP: RPG blog entries, specifically this and this, were nominated for inclusion and would make it into the final book, pending my permission. Which I gladly gave.

Awesome. More news on this as things actually happen.



4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Your guide to adventure writing is one of the best posts I've read on that subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the first draft layout of one of your article's today, in fact. Also, every monday on my blog I usually have a weekly update as to the status of the project. So far, 51 blog articles from about 39 blogs are included. I have 4 assistant editors, 6 artists, and even sponsors (who are donating to help offset the printing costs for the contributing author's copies). I'm very happy you agreed to participate James - your two articles are probably in the "most meaty" bunch of the manuscript.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love your post entitled "Is this how D&D is supposed to be played?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I can't wait to see the final book.

    ReplyDelete