Sunday, June 15, 2008

Insect Shrine Rises!

Ms. Jalo has already turned in her first piece... sort of. This shot was taken with her digital camera... she's drawing on A3-sized paper, so we're going to have to hunt down a proper scanner for the ten (or more?) pieces she's doing.


Plus Ms. Davidsson had finished three pieces before she went AWOL some time back (I bet she'll answer when I publish and it's time to pay her. :P):




Oh yeah, I guess I should also show the cover art, by Dan Berger:


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some really nice art for this. I especially like the middle piece.

    Sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I am looking forward to seeing the (eventual) results of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really nice! It's interesting to me that in this day and age even small press ventures can wrangle up some pretty damn decent-looking art. The power of the Internets, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great looking art, James. I can't wait to see the final version.

    - Brian

    ReplyDelete